Reoccurrance of full body bumps, itchiness and stinging of the skin after I eat.

Asked by Unregistered (Female; 29; no medical problems; Relevant drugs:no medications ) on Wed 28, Jan 2009 06:54am

This has happened about 4 times a year for the last 5 years. It recenlty occurred this past december and just this week. I eat something, get an upset stomach then the next day I break out into these small bumps all over that look like chill bumps and they itch all over and my skin feels tingly and stings. When the stinging happpens my pulse rate increases. This lasts for 1 week. I been to an allergy doctor and was tested he said I am not allergic to anything. I am given steriods to treat this. Do you know what could be causing this? Thanks

Actions: | Forward |



Security code
Enter the text as shown above

E-Mail me when someone replies to this post

What users are searching right now on Ask Medical Doctor:
unprotected20intercourse     karatosos pallaris     rectul     whatdoesmedicalemancipationmean     herpestests     Ihavevaginaldischargeanditchingandburning     ankylosing spondylitisl     Tigerbum     hypersplenism     Toddlerhitsheadandgetsaknothowlongdoesitlastfor     shoulditakeantibioticsforblisterunderthetounge     willmypillsbeeffectiveiftheygetwet     howdoyoutreatapulledhamstring     whyismyspermthickwithchunksofsolidmaterinit     mypillsgotwetinwasherwhatshouldido     peniskeliyeadwiat     pertainingtothetreatmentofchildrenis     lumponlefttesticle     what are anal fissures     Wart under head penis     treatmentofxanthomas     name20of20abortion20pills     mygirlfriendhasarashonherlegthatwontgoawa     pestasitesinvaginalcysts     Herbalmaletofemaletransition     black spots on my lower legs     lowerbackrighthippain     mychildis19monthsoldanddoesn     myvaginawallsarered     Pregnancy     Gluten free     scarsil     hip and leg pain now leg bone is turning what can cause this     MERE SARIR ME KMJOR HE     posterobasal forces     whyswellingmovesfrominjurysitetoanotherlocation     peeling skin on scrotum     isambienadditive     ITP     myleftfootandcalfhavebeenswellingforlastmonthWhy     soresthatwontheal     Free answers my butt     Back pain and blood clot     sgpttestkyahy     rashassociatedwithmono     numbeness in diabetes     whatisgout     Whatdoesthismean     Search for answers     lump in the elbow crease of my left arm     Search for answers     weak ejeculation     Stable Angina Pectoris     What is glucomaThe medicine also     ishavedoffamole     willniacinshowafalsepositivedrugscreen     perinuem     Thigh pain lying sitting     dent in the top of a childs head     whatdoesmedicalemancipationmean     karatosos pallaris     unprotected20intercourse     what20size20of2020fibroids20is20dangerous     Cefspan 200     urinesmellslikevomit     ithibkihveclamidiA     Search for answers     over sweating od arm pits in cold climate     Search for answers     lump in the elbow crease of my left arm     iveusedbleachwhilepregnant     What is the age that a man reaches growing in height     skinstingsbybellybutton     whatorganmakesenzymestobreakdowfoodandmakesinsulin     myprodolcapsules     weightlosswithmenstrualissues     sleep deprivation     swellinganditchingofhandsafterdrinking     whitematterdisease     nail polish in vagina     Search for answers     mastribution     kidneydiseassymptons     dr sheetal kaul crp     whatshouldaperiodsmelllike     digestion duration     fatiguedconstantly     trimaxinjectexpiredon11022012isitsafetouse     fatty20deposits20in20liver     Searchforanswersraju     esicdoctorsindombivli     bee sting blisters     pregnancy precaution     treatment of bawaseer     Lamotriginerash     suddenburstofheatonmyfoot     transmission of hep c     painwhenswallowing     height increasing drug     whatispentoxolm     tedhapanis     zoloftmersyndol     penis inside out     how to stop masturbation     roundbruisesthatisexpanding     Search for answers     treatments     lightheadedpinandneedles     whathappensifyoumaketoomuchcalcium     hiccupingafterafall     forearm and hand weakness     NeverEjaculatedDischarg92658 Enter your comments here moderator     nerurofibromatosis     zanex     severebackpaininlowerbackofbackalsosuffersfromibs     subecouscystaftersurgeryrecovery     cold and numbs arms     righthemicolectomy     STD test     drsheetalkaulcarribean     whatisaskinlentingen     orchiopexycomplicationasadult     recoverneurotransmitters     Search     does papaya prevents pregnancy     leftelbowcreaselump     sharp pain in butt     infruquentburnduringurination     depo proera in men     medicalcausesforindentationofupperthigh     isitprobableigetplaqueagaininthesamefilledtooth     sinus20inflmation     lower left abdominal pain     missedoeriods     panadeine     delaysinthesymptoms     

©2011 - Ask Medical Doctor  |  All Rights Reserved
The site is not a replacement for professional medical opinion, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your medical doctor or other qualified health professional before starting any new treatment or making any changes to existing treatment. Do not delay seeking or disregard medical advice based on information written by any author on this site. No health questions and information on AskMedicalDoctor is regulated or evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and therefore the information should not be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease without the supervision of a medical doctor. Posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author, and not the administrators, moderators, or editorial staff and hence AskMedicalDoctor and its principals will accept no liabilities or responsibilities for the statements made.