what is the sexual age of the man As I am about 60 years of age and facing the problem after 30 ye

what is the sexual age of the man. As I am about 60 years of age and facing the
problem after 30 years of healthy marriage life………… like errection
problem , quick discharge and also noticed that penis has reduced in lenth.

Add Comment
  • 1 Answer(s)

    Hi, sorry for the delay in replying. Erection dysfunction can be due to injury to nerves; lack of blood supply to penis; in certain diseases like diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol; neurological problems like parkinsonism ,multiple sclerosis; stress ,anxiety, depression; too much of alcohol ,smoking ;injury to pelvic area; decreased testosterone level etc. Premature ejaculation can be due to psychological causes, erection dysfunction, relationship problems, abnormal hormone levels, abnormal reflex activity of the ejaculatory system, thyroid disorder, inflammation and infection of prostate or urethra. You should go for a clinical examination and blood test to check for testosterone level etc for diagnosis. You should avoid alcohol and smoking, do sensual exercise, get counseling by a psychologist and eat healthy food. You can do some regular exercise in form of yoga, shed weight and have a proper sleep. Get in touch with an Urologist .Take care.

    Answered on May 11, 2014.
    Add Comment
  • If you are happy with our services, please consider making a donation. Click the button below to donate.

    Your Answer

    By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

    The site is not a replacement for professional medical opinion, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your medical doctor or other qualified health professional before starting any new treatment or making any changes to existing treatment. Do not delay seeking or disregard medical advice based on information written by any author on this site. No health questions and information on AskDoctorForFree is regulated or evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and therefore the information should not be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease without the supervision of a medical doctor. Posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author, and not the administrators, moderators, or editorial staff and hence AskDoctorForFree and its principals will accept no liabilities or responsibilities for the statements made.