Honourable virologist sir,
I am serving in SBI-Rajkot-Gujarat as “CUSTOMER FREINDS” in State Bank of India.I have to attend so many customers/pension holders( arround 400 to 600) daily and with very close contact -arround 2 feet close mouth…kindly guide me as I have afraid of more possibility of infection .
Hello. Firstly , there is nothing that you need to panic at all. You can help prevent the spread of germs that cause respiratory illnesses like influenza by :-
• Covering your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it.
• Washing your hands often with soap and water, especially after you cough or sneeze. You can also use alcohol-based hand cleaners.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth. Germs spread this way.
• Trying to avoid close contact with sick people.
• Staying home from work or school if you are sick.