I had a full on epileptic seizer about 4 years ago On Monday I had according to the hospital an a
I had a full on epileptic seizer about 4 years ago.
On Monday I had according to the hospital an aura epileptic seizer. I had
1. I couldn?t see through my left eye, my sight was blurred (it was like I
stared into a bright light)
2. My arms was feeling light and tingling
3. I muddled up my words and I couldn?t make sense of what I was saying.
4. My hearing then started to fade it sounded if everything was far away.
5. I then couldn?t make sense of what I was seeing, hearing or even feeling.
6. My left hand (fingers) was feeling like pins and needles
7. I also couldn?t remember my trip to the hospital
The feeling I had was almost like the first time, but I didn?t fall down and my
muscles didn?t spasm. I?m feeling really tiered.
I did go for the EEG. They didn?t see anything alarming
Should I go for a second opinion?
Does this sound like an epileptic seizer?