This question was answered on Wed 08, Jul 2009 01:53am by Dr Bhupinder K, MD

what happens if you tie rubberbands around your penis and balls and left them on for a few hours. balls got bigger and now it is all irritated and have like a bruise around the balls and penis area and very irratated will the swelling go down it huts and

Asked by badboy4u (Male; 42; HTN, dm, cad; Relevant drugs:GLIMIPRIDE, PLAVIX ) on Tue 07, Jul 2009 11:26pm

what happens if you tie rubberbands around your penis and balls and left them on for a few hours. balls got bigger and now it is all irritated and have like a bruise around the balls and penis area and very irratated will the swelling go down it huts and feel like my balls are loose and the penis area is irritated and now an innie

Actions: | Forward |



Security code
Enter the text as shown above

E-Mail me when someone replies to this post
Answer by Dr Bhupinder K, MD  on Wed 08, Jul 2009 01:53am:

Hello, First of all pls do not try this again as impaired blood circulation to penis can lead to multiple problems. Do not cause any further injury till the lesion has healed, which should take about 5-7 days. The discoloration of bruise may persist for a fortnight and change colors as the haemoglobin pigment undergoes changes. Apply warm compresses,Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it.You can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen.If the symptoms persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a urologist. Hope it helps.Take care and regards.
Our doctors provide free answers to your questions. If you are happy with our services, please consider making a donation.
Click the button below to donate.

Please rate my answer (select the stars, no need to log in.)  


Comment by heed on Fri 05, Nov 2010 07:41am:
you fucking idiot

Comment by ma balls are fine! on Thu 30, Dec 2010 09:57am:
stupid or what?

Comment by on Thu 07, Apr 2011 08:20pm:
If you tie a string around testicles then you may cause injury or trauma by disrupting the blood supply to the testicles.

Comment by jj on Mon 30, Jan 2012 01:53am:
I wrapped 7 rubber bands, tightly on my penis head and left it on for 7 hours. Is there any permanent damage?

This question is open for comments.  Please share your opinion.




Security code
Enter the text as shown above

E-Mail me when someone replies to this post

What users are searching right now on Ask Medical Doctor:
Sweatyperineumandanalfisher     abscess after facelift     second     displaydimplingandpuckeringbreast     Lowgrade     administrator     Search for answers     gold     rash around scab     Search for answers     idiopathic hypersomnia     my eyes has gone to inside how to get out it     is shaking penis is good for health     srivastava     7ye     Lowsodium     foet     stdfromfingering     abortion     search     prominentposterobasalforces     flickeringinthesideoftheeye     getting motions 3 4 times a day with stomuch pain     Green drink     Veins of lower limb     whereisthepanceas     i broke my foot a week ago and now it burns like someone is burning it     Calluses     historectomy     Howsoonafterstartingtreatmentforpink     outercourse     Redstreaksonchildsfacethatappearand     bumpswollenunder     pregnency     seraquel     libro     hand tremor     out of place feeling in my ear     zirthomax with cialis     lold itwer right pain 5 months pregnant what could it be     joomla     myogelosis     slow     menopause cramping     femodene     Lupus     Irregularteenhavingreallybads     Dental     oxacillin     Loss     how to prevent of axima     hi20am204620just20over201320st20and20been20prescribed20noriday20i20tablet20daily20not20sure20if20to20take20due20to20side20effects     penise     does lukoria effect pregnancy     keratsosi     toothextraction     IhavebeentakingXifaxan200mg3xdayfor     Dizzy spells     fells like rubber bands in forarm     Teenagesleep     Isitnormaltostart     Teenagesleep     pt     Othropedician     Search for answers     swollen gums     baby     breastaureolescaling     One tonsil swollen with white bumps     alcohol liver     STIR     whatismistributiom     nair down there     do you have blood with a urin infection     wHAT DOES HIGH WHITE BLOOD CELL COUNT INDICATE     SKIN     ocd     smelly bottom     can someone wth intentine ulcer take flagyl     melanoma     KNEECAPPAIN     menorrhagiadrsheetalkaul     itchinginbetweenfingersitturnstowaterfilledsamallbubblesnow     what are anti inflammatory pain killers     Yest     nuva     brest bump     NeverEjaculatedDischarg92658 Enter your comments here eyelid     Lungs     menthol     paininfrontoflowerleg     why is my body temp 967     Sexual problem     holeunderarm     Itchy     syptoms of iron deficency     what would cause the navel or navel cord area to seep andor stink     RSD     DeepHorizontalRidgesontheFingernailsDiagnosiscause     hepitcsc     what is the treatment ofright costophrenic angle is blunted     Possibleinsectbitewithspreadingareaofrednessnearit     nose bleeds     flu     needle tip in arm     Abnormal     severe20leg20pain20obesity20chest20pains     HAIR ON FEMALE BELLY IS NORMAL     lukeria     vomitingandsorejoints     posterobasal force     suck the dick     ACNE     penile     i have polycystic ovariyan disease with 8mm sizeis that danger     swolen glads on one side of neck     Cyclobenzaprine and naproxen     misdiagnosis of iguinal hernia     Isthereanychan     surgical clips left in after hysterectomy     echogenic foci in kidneys     I recently quit smoking     abortions pains after a few months     vascular malformations     Infant sinus mediine     search     whitespotsontheskin     Swine     raynaurds     Hormonetherapyafterlap92623 Enter your comments here amount     fatigue     CIV     scaly252520red252520burning252520testicles     sudden     camel     when do woman stop growing     gmail     hot spots and blue legs     Parasiteslower     Intensive     ALCOHOL     

©2011 - Ask Medical Doctor  |  All Rights Reserved
The site is not a replacement for professional medical opinion, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your medical doctor or other qualified health professional before starting any new treatment or making any changes to existing treatment. Do not delay seeking or disregard medical advice based on information written by any author on this site. No health questions and information on AskMedicalDoctor is regulated or evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and therefore the information should not be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease without the supervision of a medical doctor. Posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author, and not the administrators, moderators, or editorial staff and hence AskMedicalDoctor and its principals will accept no liabilities or responsibilities for the statements made.

Home | Terms & Conditions | Contact Us | Frequently Asked Questions | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Advertise with us