what do you do if you blood pressure is 158/100 and you are 48 years old with a high fever and sick

Asked by Unregistered on Thu 17, Dec 2009 09:20pm

what do you do if you blood pressure is 158/100 and you are 48 years old with a high fever and sick

Actions: | Forward |



Security code
Enter the text as shown above

E-Mail me when someone replies to this post

What users are searching right now on Ask Medical Doctor:
why do i have asperegrs     Ids     cyst or ganglion on posterior wall     HIV     urticaria tekturna     Search for answers     Ifawomanwhois5weeks     Aco     skin     purbex 480mg     Can you have TSS without a fever     what is fcna test     Oneofmyboobsisconstantlyitchinginthe     overy cancer     block     Search for answers my sperm is not coming out     why did bruises appear 2 days after fall     PSYCRATIC DOCTOR     2 year old girl has enterocuccus bateria     bloated stomach     bump on penis     slowgrowingpancreaticcancer     circular patches on testicles     Search for answers     PARA     how20do20i20clean20a20boil20that20bursted20on20its20own     Search for answers     Zofran 4mg urine test positive for coc     what is mestaties     Search for answersIf husband wife blood group get mactch is it harmful for their upcoming baby     Dizziness     im concerned that my fathers medications are wrong     Search for answers     my son is three and still waling on his tippy toes     Search for answers     my mother dont know how old she is but we want to know     pimple under skin     Recovery time colloid cyst     Search for answers     Bible     burniny sensation breasts     fluid in back of neck     dr sheetal kaul erectile dysfunction can     how long does morphine stay detected in your system     mild basilar fibrotic changes     burning in breast     Search for answers     vaginectomy     Search for answers     when20doing20tests20of20verginity20on20a20girl20does20the20test20involve20anal20verginity20too     stomachpainandrectalbleeding     what is plural plaques     Crampy     sore throat     fordyce spots     Search for answers     Allergy     Search for answers     normal vaelu     Recreational use of pain killers     Painkillers and breathing     ihavehadseveresharppainonbothsidesofmyscalptempl     hot lip     creatinine kinase     we have unprotected sex we are hiv positive he takes arvs and i dont     Scrape knees     OldkneeinjuryIhaveainjurytomykneewhenitwasdislocatedinth     How much dose is for 6years old girl of maxtra oral drops     polyclav625uses     loss of sensitivity in penis     what is the average cost of a prosthetic arm     i stay sicl     coughing     hairlossafterdeliverywithweaknessfever20761     HIV     crampsthatfeellikeaperiodcrampbutonmyleftside     there     can I have acid without reflux     waterleakingfrommyleg     Search for answers     DESODINE CREAM FOR INFANTIGO     ureaplasma     Search for answers     swimming with stitches     picture of a wart     WHAT CAN MAKE YOUR LOWER ABODOMEN     sore tongue     what causes itchy skin and vomiting     what is a va varoo     brayan samarasinghe     Chippedbone     hirshbaumb20disease     104 fever in kid     picturesofanelsex     spiral     Proton bombardment     not     Pregnancy     vatimind     whensittingontoiletoroutincoldmyfeetturnpurpleincertainareas     are shingles contagious     food     Search for answers     pigeontoed     swollen muscle     average size of a red blood cell     pale     WHYWOULDADOCTOR     mild pain betweet shourlder     i stay sicl     menarche     Painonrightsideofpelvicareaborderlineabnormalsmear     Ihavecrampingfever     best treatment of xanthomas aroud eyes     pin head red dots on stomach and chest     MRIofBRAINImpressionTHEMRFINDINGS     herniated disk c67 cause bladder problems     willagall     bruises diabetic     alfacalcidol     prostate20measures201320gms20with20normal20echotexture     bleeding sores on labia majora     how long does morphine stay detected in your system     

©2011 - Ask Medical Doctor  |  All Rights Reserved
The site is not a replacement for professional medical opinion, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your medical doctor or other qualified health professional before starting any new treatment or making any changes to existing treatment. Do not delay seeking or disregard medical advice based on information written by any author on this site. No health questions and information on AskMedicalDoctor is regulated or evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and therefore the information should not be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease without the supervision of a medical doctor. Posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author, and not the administrators, moderators, or editorial staff and hence AskMedicalDoctor and its principals will accept no liabilities or responsibilities for the statements made.