This question was answered on Tue 09, Jun 2009 04:35am by Dr. Rahul Srivastava

I have sunburn-like rash on arms face chest and back.....looks just like sunburn, but I haven't b

Asked by Unregistered on Tue 09, Jun 2009 02:26am

I have sunburn-like rash on arms face chest and back.....looks just like sunburn, but I haven't been in the fever

Actions: | Forward |



Security code
Enter the text as shown above

E-Mail me when someone replies to this post
Answer by Dr. Rahul Srivastava  on Tue 09, Jun 2009 04:35am:

Hello, If not from sunburn or Overexposure to UVA and UVB rays, rashes can be caused by illnesses such as viruses (e.g chicken pox) or systemic conditions (e.g. lupus), by allergies such as hives or eczema, parasites like lice in scabies, by reactions to chemicals, and by numerous other causes. Specially for sunburn you can use Emu oil combined with other ingredients such as Vitamin E, Aloe Vera and Menthol and apply to your skin and see if it works, if not consult to a dermatologist. Hope it helps.Regards
Our doctors provide free answers to your questions. If you are happy with our services, please consider making a donation.
Click the button below to donate.

Please rate my answer (select the stars, no need to log in.)  


Comment by on Wed 06, Apr 2011 08:27pm:
Redness on chest that looks like sunburn can be due to allergies, contact dermatitis, dermatitis skin or heat rash.

Comment by on Mon 02, May 2011 09:18pm:
Sunburn looking rash can be due to allergies or dermatitis skin. Apply calamine lotion, use mild soaps and wear cotton clothes.

This question is open for comments.  Please share your opinion.




Security code
Enter the text as shown above

E-Mail me when someone replies to this post

What users are searching right now on Ask Medical Doctor:
ct     gees     HidoctorIhavebeenexperiencingfewproblemsforpast2weeksdonnoexactlywhatitisdueto1Havingsevereheadachegotmyeyestestedandchangedmyspecshoweveritsbeen2weekssinceiamusingmynewspecsandstillheadachepersist     what20is20Dysport     ear feels like its closed     itching palms at night     Search for answers     polycystic ovary     afterthesphenoidsinussurgery84499ences     waddlelik     late developer     Ihaveasmallbumponmypeniswhatcoulditbe     If my Percocet gets wet is it effective     Canyoumasterbatewhileyouhaveayeastinfection     pills     SerumImmunofixationtestresultWhatdoes     ask a doctor     anal fissure     whitepaniaana     ihavetinycircleb     Pcos pregnancy     isdecolorizingagent     shollowed     Canugiveaguygenitalherpesfromacoldsore     mtpsteaminhalation     feeding and epilepsy     whatdoesitmeanifuhavedizzyspellsthrewouttheday     severeUpperbackpain     feeding and epilepsy     nairchemicalburn     bigtitslipkissing     Bloodafterintercourse     hip     rash groin     Lateperiod     alprazolam for panic disorder in 3 year old     mcv     HiIfellstressonmytesticleandwhenIsitwithmylegscrossedmyleftlegnearthecrotchisgettingnumb     regular heavy bleeding from gum     sideffectofspasfon     sysadmin     hdl     odor     Lumpofpelvis     crysrivastava     LUQpainsharpkindastabbingfollowedbyafee     raised     burning pain in pelvic area     dolor     what makes the back of your knee to swell and throb     lymph test     xxx     CONSTIPATEDBABY     Pagets     swollen toe when walking and painful     A     Searchfeels like a tight ring around my upper arm looks like losing muscle mass for answers     colon cancer     scirriosoftheliver     antifungal     coarsening of the liver     bawasir ki alamat     arsback pain     yellow discharge after ablation     fatpuusy     numbing in fingers     BrowndischargewithreallybadodorassociatedwithitThi     Tickle chest pain in my back pain under ribs on right side     eating coffee bean     septum defect     lun     Isitcont     Oral hpv cancer     lowbloodpressure     liver enlargement due to alcohol     alprazolam for panic disorder in 3 year old     mucus20in20poo     Search for answers     clearmucusdischargefromrectom     would kidney stone make liver func abnormal     eyesaregoinginsidelookingatmyfaceshowingia     White     Bumpundermyeyepossiblebitecantopenmyeyeandititches     No     eating coffee bean     dr sheetal kaul dyspareunia     significanceof20wbcfemalewithhighgradefever     articulation between the humerus and the glenoid cavity     itchyscalp     Mind blank     What age do women stop growing     espaol     knee hurts when I bend it     Heparin 15 mL SC has been ordered for a patient What volume syringe and needle gauge and length should you prepare     bleedingafterdeposhot     Pn     IjustnoticedtheseitchyredbumpsontheleftsideofmyfaceIhadadrinkthathad4shotsofexpressowhichIhavehadbeforewithnoreactionbutthisdrinkhadchaiinitsoIdontknowifthatwoulddoanythingIalsohaveanautoimmun     search for answerfor women is rope skipp     orgasm     WHATISASLIPEDDISK     pain behind your ribs on the left side     what is cin3     doughnut shaped cusions availability in delhi     ear problems     WHATISASLIPEDDISK     If I have hiv aids would there be a chance that my unborn baby will inherit that disease     myn     allopurinol110mg     CORNS     howtoremovepregnancyfirstmonth     ataxia     Symptomsofstreptococcusmilleri     difference     Loss of appetite     No feeling on the skin under my breast     EXPLANATION     excesswaterinbody     medicalquestion     how long can the rabies virus stay alive in open air     broken     ihavetinycircleb     Bloodinlowerpelvis     menstruate     how do i relieve chest pain     alports     Ihavehad     deep     roseola     harding     Unkn     infected hangnail and arm pain     simple     Sleep     Tiredafterchickenpox     Clenbuterol     loose saggy scrotum     urine in kidney     Search for answers     Irecentlyhadadcdone92663 Enter your comments here sift     Search for answers     whenisittimetoworryaboutatempreatureofachild     Search for answers     whatislukoria     irregular menses     sronyx     

©2011 - Ask Medical Doctor  |  All Rights Reserved
The site is not a replacement for professional medical opinion, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your medical doctor or other qualified health professional before starting any new treatment or making any changes to existing treatment. Do not delay seeking or disregard medical advice based on information written by any author on this site. No health questions and information on AskMedicalDoctor is regulated or evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and therefore the information should not be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease without the supervision of a medical doctor. Posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author, and not the administrators, moderators, or editorial staff and hence AskMedicalDoctor and its principals will accept no liabilities or responsibilities for the statements made.

Home | Terms & Conditions | Contact Us | Frequently Asked Questions | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Advertise with us