Hi. The possible reasons could be :-
1. Discoid lupus erythematosus------Form of lupus affecting the skin
2. Eczema-----Eczema is a chronic skin condition characterized by skin inflammation and irritation. The
severity of extent of the condition is highly variable. It may be caused by allergies, irritants or other
factors such as stress.
3. Erysipelas----- A severe streptococcal bacterial infection where infection spreads from the skin to tissue
underneath. The face and extremities are the usual sites affected.
4. Graves Disease----- is an autoimmune disease characterized by hyperthyroidism due to circulating
5. Varicose veins------ Enlarged blue veins, usually in the legs