This question was answered on Fri 14, Jan 2011 09:30pm by Dr Arti Sharma

bawasir ka ilaj

Asked by amjad999 (Male; 25; PAKISTAN; 3 saal say bawasir ka ilaj karva raha ho jo nai ho raha hai ) on Wed 06, Oct 2010 12:55am

khooni bawasir ka ilaj batha day pls

Actions: | Forward |



Security code
Enter the text as shown above

E-Mail me when someone replies to this post
Answer by Dr Arti Sharma  on Fri 14, Jan 2011 09:30pm:

Hello.Treatment for piles varies in every person.You may try these like take bath in warm water several times day.Through a doctor's supervision and guidance please apply haemorrhoidal cream or you may use haemorrhoidal suppository.Take a fibre rich diet.Drink plenty of water and fluids everyday.Wear cotton undergarments.If there is too much pain apply ice pack on the local area to relieve pain.If it is bothering you too much please get it surgically removed for permanent relief.In your case you seem to be having the problem since along time so it will be better to consult a surgeon.Take care.
Our doctors provide free answers to your questions. If you are happy with our services, please consider making a donation.
Click the button below to donate.

Please rate my answer (select the stars, no need to log in.)  


Comment by Devendra sahu on Thu 31, Mar 2011 09:13am:
Please Madam,aap mujhe bataiye ki agar kisi 35 years ki women ko khooni bawasir hai, jo ki per 15 days me hota hai.Please given me answer this ill.

Comment by on Tue 10, May 2011 09:40pm:
If the piles are already thrombosed, resulting in bleeding, enlargement, pain, and difficulty in moving the bowels, surgical excision would be the best treatment. In the meantime, you can do hot sitz bath by sitting on a shallow bucket with hot water three times a day. Other treatment options includes sclerotherapy, rubber band ligation, cryosurgery or Stapled Hemorrhoidectomy.

Comment by arvind tiwari 22yer on Sat 10, Nov 2012 01:57am:
bawasir ki suruat ke liye kaun sa dawaliya jaye aur ise roka ja sakta hai kya pls mujhe bataye kyonki mai army kitaiyari karta houn

Comment by Gunwant Singh on Wed 09, Jan 2013 04:52am:
My Father has Bawasir without blood. But more pain, please let me know if any cure. He is very fed up. Please help me. Thanks & Regards

Comment by aj on Fri 29, Nov 2013 12:42pm:
Kya hota h bawasir me

Comment by anil gautam on Thu 24, Jul 2014 11:45am:
Doctor I am anil I have big blood coming my potty please tell me what do and I feel very tired and I have big tension

This question is open for comments.  Please share your opinion.




Security code
Enter the text as shown above

E-Mail me when someone replies to this post

What users are searching right now on Ask Medical Doctor:
Search for answers     canamassbecancer     Search for answers     canamassbecancer     Search for answers     pinching in scrotum     HelloIamveryworrieda92652 Enter your comments here poignancy     sudden cold shakes     what means put it a joint back into place     oddly colored stools     ifiusepreganewsnigot1linepinkn1redthanwhatdoesitmeans     Itc     Search for answers     High BP     Search for answers     constipation of chieldren     Severepaininrightkneewhencomingoutofbentpostionan     Search for answers     aranoid     Search for answers     tingling in leg     refill pain meds     sciatica     Search for answers     canamassbecancer     my muscLes on my left leg feels tight     Bumps on both sides of head     what can cause a positive test for cocain if u dont use     sprain or broke     broken ankle     what is shingles     HASTMETHUN KYA HAI     omaprsol     penicillin     Search for answers     Mera name karmchand hai mai 45 days bavosir se preshan hu pleas any medicine jo 100 thik kare     neck hurts     Mygirlfriendhashadastubbornco     sakit urat kaki     Search for answers     painful tongue     parenchymaldensityoflung     hittothechest     strawberries     night fevers fatigue     Painful tongue     weight loss     thumb seizing up     how can i make woman preg     sytom for ulcers stomach     ABDOMINAL PAIN     Is there any change when a woman starts having sex     Ihaveaswollenredear     cleaningboils     dental hygiene     Lung Parenchymal Density     can bood transfusion of pregnant women affect the fetus     search     1     search     Search for answers     dizziness urinary tract infection     excessivenightsweatingthatsmellssoururineorv     Search for answers     electrocardiogram ecg anccillary     Search for answers     my sys mmhg is 117 my dia mmhg is 89 is this high for the age of 35     Search for answers     prognosis for heart with pacemaker working 100     transvaginal reports     Search for answers     Silance     Search for answers     DearDoctorJabbhimeinapniwifekesathsexkarnelagtahutomera3ya4minmeinspermnikaljatahaiormeriwifekabhibhimeresesatisfiednahihotisopleasesuggestmekimeinushekaishesatisfiedkaruormerapenisjyadastrongnahihota     low testosterone     anaethetics     Ihaveredspotsattheroofofmymouth     howmuchdomedicaldoctorsgetpaid     cough sore throat 3 weeks fever congestion     Search for answers     changeoralcontraceptivetime     Hernia     BEDSHURE     Whatwouldcausebrownspotsinsidethe     can you fuction with testecal     hands sore fall asleep     dna pcr test for hiv     skin cancer     kya hoga     lower back pain in 6 year old     spotting nausea abdominal pain     Cotinine in your system     Crohn     cure for likorea     bumps     toe web     What is pylorest indicated for     knee replacement     tampons     anus globus     games     ruined pain medication     

©2011 - Ask Medical Doctor  |  All Rights Reserved
The site is not a replacement for professional medical opinion, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your medical doctor or other qualified health professional before starting any new treatment or making any changes to existing treatment. Do not delay seeking or disregard medical advice based on information written by any author on this site. No health questions and information on AskMedicalDoctor is regulated or evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and therefore the information should not be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease without the supervision of a medical doctor. Posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author, and not the administrators, moderators, or editorial staff and hence AskMedicalDoctor and its principals will accept no liabilities or responsibilities for the statements made.

Home | Terms & Conditions | Contact Us | Frequently Asked Questions | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Advertise with us