This question was answered on Thu 23, Jul 2009 06:18am by Dr Noopur S, MD

Penis constriction in the middle during half erect state between flacid and full erection.

Asked by marcjacobs87 022 ) on Tue 05, May 2009 12:55am

Hi i recently was masturbating and have been jelqing for a time before that and at times during masturbation, but now i have a penis deformity between flaccid state and full erection my penis gets constricted in the middle and gets little and then it gets swell near the head with veins popping out so its normal near abdomen gets real small constricted and gets swelled at top near head with veins popping out but after full erection is achieved then middle constriction gets back to normal but still the top part of penis is slightly larger but not much it is a very weird feeling masturbating to this in addition when full erection is achieved i ejaculate real quick and dont last as long with not ejaculating with as much vigor as before and what i think is less semen is my penis broke/bruisen or what is wrong with it and should i take alleve and is this permanent. like this for most part penis picture ----__{==} (ie sweeling) its uncomfortable and no pleasure during masturbation, should i stop masturbation and take a break.. btw i was taking zinc supplement bc of masturbation not that i think that has to do with anything thanks a lot and i hope for a quick reply.

Actions: | Forward |



Security code
Enter the text as shown above

E-Mail me when someone replies to this post
Answer by Dr Noopur S, MD  on Thu 23, Jul 2009 06:18am:

I would suggest you to take a break from masturbation for some time and consult a sexologist if the problem persists. Thanks
Our doctors provide free answers to your questions. If you are happy with our services, please consider making a donation.
Click the button below to donate.

Please rate my answer (select the stars, no need to log in.)  


Comment by on Wed 27, Apr 2011 08:26pm:
Popping veins on the middle of the penis can be due to varicose veins of penis or Mondor's disease which is caused by excessive sex or masturbation. Take a break from sex and masturbation for some days and apply warm compresses.

Comment by Praveen on Sat 11, Feb 2012 12:23pm:
I get so much pain that ultimately I reduced frequency of masturbation to two times a month at maximum.Yet I get base=normal,head=normal and middle=constricted.I get pain and find arousal difficult.After masturbation,I find swelling in shaft.I have circumcision at birth so I can't tell whether the skin or the penis is swollen. I went to urologist but he says come immediately when u get this.It is not possible bcoz of lesser freq.My physician examined and confirmed abnormalty. Please help.

This question is open for comments.  Please share your opinion.




Security code
Enter the text as shown above

E-Mail me when someone replies to this post

What users are searching right now on Ask Medical Doctor:
foot and leg is warm and turns purple when standing and veins pop     After20mixing20painkillers20feeling20cold     Search for answers     canpregnancysymptomsshowafewhoursaftersex     kera     search     1     search     guilty20after20alcohol     painfulbulgeatbottomofspine     genital herpes     night fevers fatigue     isasmallfatcontainingumbilicalhernia     red rash in armpit     dizziness with standing     Ihaveairritati     Search for answers     login_form     bilaterallungfieldsare92601 Enter your comments here chip     zongg     itooktwo     Wake20up20in20morning20and20have20trouble20breathing     Cancer     bone tb     pregnancy     Search for answers     search     Search for answers     search     sinusitis     allergic airway disease     how20can20you20tell20if20you20have20sprainedfractured20or20broken20your20wrist     Search for answers     EXTREMELYDRYMOUTHVERYHARDTOSWALLO     c1 fracture     CO2CT BLOOD TEST     lump at vagina opening     ideal weight for men and women     how20many20people20are20born20with20320kidneys     Yeast     sorethorat     after sex which food the mens can eat to gain his energy and power     itchyscalp     Ihavebeenwearingsunglassesontopofmyheadforawhile     iam34andissufferingfromkneeproblemsugestmewhatshouldidoiamalsosufferingfromcholestrolproblemiamtakingdrugsforthatisitbecauseofthis     vagina of wife suking     holmium laser prostetectomy     menstrual blood smells weird     Far vagina     scrotum peeling     search     1     search     E20LONG20AS20SEEN20ON20TV     Search20for20answers     zithromaxandgrapefruitjuice     how20can20i20soften20my20stools     WHAT20IS20L20SEA     signs20of20anemia     serious     Pressureinrightearandslightblurrinessinrighteye     sensitivitytoheartmedicines     sinus20infections     hiv     How20long20does20it20take20to20get20results20back20from20an20autopsy     diet20chart20of203120year20old20girl20of2014520bmi     bum20abcess     swollen20eye20in20morning     bum20abcess     itchylumpinsideofvagina     swollen20eye20in20morning     itchylumpinsideofvagina     Ihaveaverysorelittle     Ico     cervix20opening20off20to20left20side     feelinglightheadedtiredanddizzytook2testsoneyes     how20can20you20tell20if20you20have20sprainedfractured20or20broken20your20wrist     cyst20on20upper20side20of20head20with20swelling20underneath20eye20on20the20same20side     Goundglasslung     postero     serious     1     search     Search for answers     hiv     Search for answers     sensitivitytoheartmedicines     Search for answers     Hip pain on floor     Pressureinrightearandslightblurrinessinrighteye     Ihaveaverysorelittle     

©2011 - Ask Medical Doctor  |  All Rights Reserved
The site is not a replacement for professional medical opinion, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your medical doctor or other qualified health professional before starting any new treatment or making any changes to existing treatment. Do not delay seeking or disregard medical advice based on information written by any author on this site. No health questions and information on AskMedicalDoctor is regulated or evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and therefore the information should not be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease without the supervision of a medical doctor. Posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author, and not the administrators, moderators, or editorial staff and hence AskMedicalDoctor and its principals will accept no liabilities or responsibilities for the statements made.

Home | Terms & Conditions | Contact Us | Frequently Asked Questions | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Advertise with us