Asked by zohre (Female; 24 ) on Sat 15, Sep 2012 10:34am

I am a girl, 24, 42 kgs, 164 cms.Can I use Dynamogen?Is it usefull for me? Does it have any side effect?

Actions: | Forward |



Security code
Enter the text as shown above

E-Mail me when someone replies to this post

What users are searching right now on Ask Medical Doctor:
freezing cold     babyhasntpoopedintwoweeks     severeUpperbackpainbetweenshoulderbladesandjawpainNotaheartattack9390 Enter your comments here brave     chlamydia     svts     isclearspermmore     knee busitis     SIBO     Ardor breast     intestitial     ratkosotetimvaginasebadbudarpaninikltahbhutjyadaplzcure     isteczineasteroid     birthcontrolweight     ercetile     Sleep     causes of lukeria     Stretch marks     how many times should i mastrabute     IhavemytubestiedandIamnow5dayslateonmyperiodc     Can20a20mass20be20cancer     blood test shows problem with liver     chestcold     elevated liver enzyme and right side abdominal pain     testicle expands     tingling sensations in tongue arms and neck     Excessivenightsweating     terminal     sputnik     lupus     sleepy     baby dates     pigmentation     sighns     sigh     whydoarmstinglewhenIcough     sideffectofspasfon     perkaset     how many times should i mastrabute     sideeffectsoftrisequence     tiger bum     sideeffectsofmx5topicalsolution     overdoseofvitamintablet     sideeffectsofmeloxicam     insulin overdose     sideeffectsofNubinForte     lumpintheinsideofmyarmrightabovethecreaseinelbow     shingles     shighrapatan85906 Enter your comments here the     Search for answers     sexdive     Aceto white     sex20problem     Search for answers     sex16yearsold     Search for answers     sex right after period     Crohn     Search for answers     sex photos     kneepursa     sex after emergency contraceptive     antiHSV2IgM     severpainoutercalf     perianal     severeupperbackpain     severeseminalleakage     severepaininareaofrightshoulder     servisy     shighrapatan85906Enteryourcommentshereand     sertraline     cantbendkneeallthewayback     serious     Hit head and started shaking     cont     septo     safe period     safe     sperm formation with in 14 year of age is dangeou     sacralisation     st     runnersknee     rubberbandaroundleg     rubber     rss     Ito     rredspotonpenishead     Myw     roughpatchonpenis     EXTENED COLON     rough patch on penis     macaroot     rotatorcuff     Search for answers     rotator     rotater cuff     roseola     minor chronic ischemic changes     roofiedtreatment     roofied     HiIhavegotmy     roof     roj roj hasth methu karne ki hani     rolled ankle     varicocele masturbaton     rolled ankel     nhs     myd     roj roj hasth methu ki hani     roj roj hasth methu karne ki hani     rodogyl     mujhe pichle 15se20 Dino se lagtar bleeding ho rahi hai wo bhi bahot jars jars as hota hai BT continue ho rahameri shadi nai Hui hai aur meri age25 hai     robots     mujhe pichle 15se20 Dino se lagtar bleeding ho rahi hai wo bhi bahot jars jars as hota hai BT continue ho rahameri shadi nai Hui hai aur meri age25 hai     lumps in scalp     robellini palm     road rash     oesophagus     ritalin     risk factors     ringwormpictures     zipod     make sperm taste sweet     rightsideofchestfeelstight     tib     rightsidedabdopainworseatnight     consequences of pulmonary infiltrates     rightribstitch     righthypochondrialpain     lips trembling     righthemicolectomy     right rib stitch     right knee below cap hurts     Napdizzy     right buttock     ribpain     rhinacold     rheumatoidfactorwhatshoulditbe     red spotting     rheumatioil arthritis     

©2011 - Ask Medical Doctor  |  All Rights Reserved
The site is not a replacement for professional medical opinion, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your medical doctor or other qualified health professional before starting any new treatment or making any changes to existing treatment. Do not delay seeking or disregard medical advice based on information written by any author on this site. No health questions and information on AskMedicalDoctor is regulated or evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and therefore the information should not be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease without the supervision of a medical doctor. Posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author, and not the administrators, moderators, or editorial staff and hence AskMedicalDoctor and its principals will accept no liabilities or responsibilities for the statements made.