Can I change my antibiotic synamox 250mg to clavomid 625 500mg before finishing the previous one? I

Asked by Unregistered on Fri 15, Jan 2010 07:08pm

Can I change my antibiotic synamox 250mg to clavomid 625 500mg before finishing the previous one? I had a minor wisdom tooth operation but synamox is not helping me any further, my mouth is still swollen seriously.

Actions: | Forward |



Security code
Enter the text as shown above

E-Mail me when someone replies to this post

What users are searching right now on Ask Medical Doctor:
flushot     Ankolysing spond     mywifecyclebleedingmorethan10daycanisuckherviginaasherbleedingcompletellystop     ingunal hernia in men     bisoprolol     Burn in mamas     reyataz     can an osteocondroma in femora bone become malignant     demo     sinus     wbc count of 37     intercostal     nasal     Search for answers     heart failure     Search for answers     in nepali     gerd     aboutus     Welt     fuzypoop     mage     herpes oral sex     womenurinatingthemselves     panis se safed pani aane kki problem     first time having sex increase in discharge     Praziquintal     milkywhitenail     bersides     Search for answers     loosing strength in hands     does20a20women20gets20periods20after20she20is20pregnent     chubby vagina     Husbandhasabumponhis     CO2CT20BLOOD20TEST     itchylabia     nucoxia     ball     stomach     swollenfeet     pooping     syphilis discharge     Intensive     symotons     Sideeffectsofmorningafterpill     whatislickoria     cholera     What is flerms     Statins     about     Ihaveasensationof     howdoesprovizanwork     strokesymptoms     aboshan     pelvicinflammatorydisease     it     sweating     bloodgroupb     Search for answers     i want to know esic doctors list or dispenceries address dombivli west     Pregabalin bruising     Soihavetheselittlespotsonmylabia     lossofmovement     splint     whyicryallthetimeandtired     sorethroatwithearache     Search for answers     headbumps     neeneedoo     behindeyepain     latedeveloper     Ginko     Search for answers     turn pale alcohol     Search for answers     severeUpperbackpainbetweenshould     Far     Schizophrenea     causesofweakness     umbrella stroller     sweats lung congestion     Cracking toe     is5htp     bebecal     artery     morphine     how do i get rid of moles on my penis     since     about     Statins     What is flerms     cholera     whatislickoria     Sideeffectsofmorningafterpill     symotons     Intensive     syphilis discharge     pooping     swollenfeet     stomach     ball     nucoxia     Search for answers     itchylabia     CO2CT20BLOOD20TEST     Husbandhasabumponhis     magrim power     Search for answersnervous breakdown     dgaindirections     can i get pregnant if it jyst touches the lips of my vagins     sun rash     grey     hotflashes     harding     hearing loss and tinnitus     calf     canbollweevilsharmyou     redeye     Ovarian tumors     morphine     artery     bebecal     is5htp     Cracking toe     sweats lung congestion     umbrella stroller     causesofweakness     Schizophrenea     Far     severeUpperbackpainbetweenshould     itchyspotinvagina     childrensfever     latedeveloper     behindeyepain     neeneedoo     

©2011 - Ask Medical Doctor  |  All Rights Reserved
The site is not a replacement for professional medical opinion, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your medical doctor or other qualified health professional before starting any new treatment or making any changes to existing treatment. Do not delay seeking or disregard medical advice based on information written by any author on this site. No health questions and information on AskMedicalDoctor is regulated or evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and therefore the information should not be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease without the supervision of a medical doctor. Posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author, and not the administrators, moderators, or editorial staff and hence AskMedicalDoctor and its principals will accept no liabilities or responsibilities for the statements made.