About 1 week ago, while drinking water from a large container I swallowed a large air bubble and felt extreme and unbearable
pain in my esophagus for about 10-15 seconds. Now I feel ill in the stomach area, and have little or no hunger with frequent
feelings of pressure under the diaphragm with or without food in my stomach. There is no eruption of stomach acid or
heartburn. The symptoms have not really changed since the incident. Will this condition heal? Did I do permanent damage to
the tissue? Thanks for any help you can give.