It can be an allergic reaction to the ingredients of alcohol. It is usually not the alcohol that produces the
allergic reaction to the wine or beer. The other ingredients in the alcohol, such as yeast, sulfur dioxide,
and additives are often the culprits. Also Alcohol (ethanol) is broken down by liver enzymes within minutes.
Conversion of ethanol to acetaldehyde requires the enzyme alcohol dehydrogenase. Acetaldehyde is then
transformed to acetic acid ("vinegar") by the enzyme aldehyde dehydrogenase. If individuals
can't break down alcohol easily, problems may occur if alcohol is consumed. The symptoms that you are
having may be due to deficiency of aldehyde dehydrogenase. So please get your liver function tests evaluated.
I hope it helps. Take care and regards.